Home << City Services

Boards & Committees

Citizen Involvement

"Come forward, then, and give us the aid of your talents and the weight of your character."      
Thomas Jefferson, 1800
There are many ways for a citizen to get involved in City government: register to vote, volunteer to help a senior citizen, become a reserve deputy, become a volunteer fireman, join a community planning organization or join an advisory commission or board. You can also volunteer at the library or in the parks.

Committee Openings

Applications for Committee and Board positions with the City of Canby can be made at any time.

1 opening URD Budget Committee Term Expires 06/30/2021
1 opening Parks & Recreation Advisory Board Term Expires 06/30/2021

Committee Application:
Fillable Format
Committee Application:
Word Format
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
(This is a Word document)

You may also pick up an application at City Hall (222 NE 2nd Ave, Canby Oregon 97013) between the hours
of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or you may request that an application be mailed/emailed to you by contacting
the City Recorder at 503-266-0733 or: scheaferk@canbyoregon.gov

Last Update: August 10, 2018